Grace Almodovar | The Bond Between Grandma and Granddaughter

Document created by Sara Jo Lee on Mar 20, 2020Last modified by Sara Jo Lee on Mar 20, 2020
Version 2Show Document
  • View in full screen mode
Grace shares what drives her to achieve more.
My Journey to #AchieveMore
My grandmother is the person that made me think what I want to study as my major. I chose to study nursing because I love to help people get better when there sick. When my grandmother was sick I was the one who was there and took care of her. When I started bight school my English teacher told us to write about what you want to be when you get older. I wrote about that I want to be a nurse and study the different things a nurse do and how they make people get better. I learn that nurses take people's vitals, and also ask them how they feel and check there blood pressure. I study at Quinsigamond Community College. My major to become a nurse will take me two years. What will help me get where I want to be at I have to pass all my classes and pass with an A. I know that I'm doing good and all my classes and that I will pass all of them to go to the next level and to reach the classes I need for my major. I know that my grandmother is proud of me because she wanted me to graduate from high school and go to college. I made that promise to her before she left to a good place. I know she is watching over me and very proud of me. I know that I will get where I need to get at yo reach my goal. Since my grandmother is not here with me I have my mother and she is very proud of me. She always told me that I will reach my goal and become a great person. My mother is always there when I sometimes feel like giving up. She sit and tell me that there will be days that will be hard and days that will be easy. I know that my family are proud and that they can't wait until I graduate and get a better job. I know when I graduate form my major I will think about all the hard work and effort I had to go though to reach my goal. I also have another person that supports me most. That person is my fiancé he always help me to not quit and to think about the future and that our future kids will have a person that they will admire. That they will want to also have a better future when they grow up. I know I all my family supports me and they achieve me most to reach my goal and to get where I want to be at. I am proud of myself and where I reached at so far. I know that all this hard work is going to get me to a better future, and also what I like to do most help sick people to get better. That is why I want to study to have a better job.

What Drives You to #AchieveMore?

Attachments

Outcomes