Bashir Hassan | My Extra Curriculars Make Me Achieve More

Document created by Sara Jo Lee on Mar 20, 2020
Version 1Show Document
  • View in full screen mode
Bashit Hassan shares what drives him to achieve more.
My Journey to #AchieveMore
My name is Bashir Hassan and I am from Ethiopia. I am in the 11th grade, and my school name is Wellstone International High School. I have been in the United States for a couple of years. I am very enthusiastic about becoming a part of Ecolab. I will want to attend for at least four years colleges. The factor influence me to make these career and education choice is my parents, and my friends. I want to challenge myself to working hard for my school and I will do all of my assignments. I have taken many classes but the class that challenged me the most was Math. Because the teacher did not explain the lessons more clearly. I am satisfied with all my classes but I particularly like JAG class the most, because I learn how to apply for jobs and lots of various things. I get an in every quarter. The academic in areas are scientistic, social studies, political science, and economics. These classes are important for my future career because I will work for the people and I will also benefit myself. This year, I'm part of Leos Club and I will learn how to check children's eyes or anyone's. I did not do any projects for the community yet, but I hope I will work with the community. I have various experiences. In addition, I have experience in how to welcome customers and how to talk to them. I have hobbies like assisting people who survived from civil wars. I am interested in rescuing people and how they learn good things. These activities make me a good person. As a result, last year I got an award from my school, and that made me do more activities. It definitely encouraged me. These experiences contribute to making the person I am today. In fact, I already know a little information about Ecolab. Ecolab is a company that produces various items. Furthermore, this time I know about more information from Ecolab and their employees what type of positions they wore in. I go to Wellstone International High School. And first of all, I will basically give Ecolab good information about my wonderful school and teachers. I realistically, share good information about my school, such as we do not accept something that consists bad decisions.The best positive thing I should tell Ecolab is our students and teachers are cooperate well and solve problems together. The best advice I passion to receive is when my mentor tells me the good things to do. For instance, when my teachers and students encourage me I feel brave. I could feel good advice to give that my mentor helping is to teach someone who does not know about anything. Whether you teach somebody one word or something else, you assist the whole earth.

What Drives You to #AchieveMore?

Attachments

Outcomes