Anthony Gaona | The Significance of the Word 'Hope'

Document created by Sara Jo Lee on Mar 22, 2020
Version 1Show Document
  • View in full screen mode
Anthony Gaona shares what drives him to achieve more.
My Journey to #AchieveMore
This world will never be perfect, but that's the beauty of it.  Imagine a world where everything was perfect; no drama, no wars, no stress, and most of all no conflict of any kind. A world like that becomes boring after a short time. Conflict exists for the sole reason to make us stronger as human beings and to give us a reason to keep on fighting. Perfection is something that can never be reached, but that also means things can always be better. Everyone in the world has their own challenges to face and not everyone can overcome those challenges, at least not alone. I learned at a young age how to overcome my obstacles while saying "Is that all you got?"However, not everyone has that ability and they even struggle whenever things get tough. That is what keeps me going, the thought of helping and influencing the creation of a better life, for others and for myself. I want to be the hand that picks people up when they fall, the shoulder they cry on, and the person who helped ignite their passion to keep fighting on. I have succeeded, failed, and conquered my fair share of challenges in my lifetime, and I have grown stronger from each and every one of them. Not everyone has the same willpower like I do, except I want to show them how to overcome their obstacles. I want to be a shining example of what humanity can achieve, and to teach other human beings on how powerful persistence is. Life can be tough, however like how water cuts through rock, it is not done because it is strong, but because it has unstoppable persistence.

What Drives You to #AchieveMore?

Attachments

Outcomes