Madison Hart | How Selfless Acts and Accomplishments Motivate Others

Document created by Sara Jo Lee on Mar 22, 2020
Version 1Show Document
  • View in full screen mode
Madison shares what drives her to achieve more.
My Journey to #AchieveMore
Throughout my life, there has not been a singular 'ah hah' moment regarding what drives me to achieve more. That is simply because I am motivated by the people who surround me, their numerous accomplishments, and selfless acts of kindness. Therefore, I have had many special moments and people that have impacted me and driven me to achieve more. In college, I am driven to achieve more by observing my peers and their achievements. The dedication and hard work I notice my peers put towards their goals, inspires me to work hard and persevere to meet my goals even when the times get tough. My successful professors inspire me everyday as they are not only teaching me new skills in the interior design profession, but encouraging me to be the best designer I can be. My close friends drive me to achieve more as they are encouraging and hardworking even when I know they have challenges of their own. My parents work countless hours to help pay my tuition and have made many sacrifices that have enabled me to go to college. They inspire me to dedicate my time and effort to school as I want to make their sacrifices worthwhile. It is through other people's accomplishments and dedication that I find the drive to achieve more. Many people drive me to achieve more and I am hopeful they can be as proud of me and my achievements as I am of them and their achievements.

What Drives You to #AchieveMore?

Attachments

Outcomes