- Jennifer Fenwick, Director of Institutional Giving, SFI
- Ariel Zych, Education Manager, SFI
- Juliana Texley, President, 2014-2015, NSTA
- Jodi Peterson, Assistant Executive Director, Communication, Legislative & Public Affairs, NSTA
The purpose of this proposal, entitled National Survey of Resources for Laboratory Science is to pursue a year-long partnership between SFI and NSTA to conduct an assessment of resources available to U.S. elementary, middle and high school science teachers for teaching laboratory science. The key activities of this project are:
- Conduct a national survey of K-12 educators to assess resources available for teaching laboratory science;
- Create a report summarizing survey methodology, findings, and implications;
- Disseminate the report through SFI and NSTA media channels and conferences.