HE Instructor Knowledge Base URL: http://cmg.screenstepslive.com/s/MacmillanMedia/m/FlipIt_IM/l/478875-spring-2016-updates
Spring 2016 Updates
- Instructors can now modify deadlines from within a topic without going to the calendar.
IMPROVED GRADE BOOK/GRADING
- Instructors can add a new grade column to the grade book to incorporate external grades.
- Instructors can upload and modify student scores to new grade column in the grade book.
- Instructors can export grades (including new grade columns) to CSV files
- Instructors can assign relative weights to new grade columns (in order to compute a total grade)
- Instructors can compute and display total student grade for course.
- Instructors can choose to display total student grade for course to students.
- Instructors can now reset a student's attempts within a problem to let them try again.
- Instructors can enter grades of more than 100% (bonus).
- Average student score for specific problem or question is now displayed directly on the problem page.
- Mechanism to maintain exam versions after copying course.
- Instructors who are viewing items through their student account can see assignments even if they are not assigned and viewable to regular students.
- Instructor can delete iclicker questions.