HE Instructor Knowledge Base URL: http://cmg.screenstepslive.com/s/MacmillanMedia/m/FlipIt_IM/l/446196-how-can-students-get-free-trial-access
How can students get free trial access?
- Students are automatically given temporary access to the FlipIt system for 21 days starting from the day that they log in to the system. For more information on viewing student enrollments, please read How can I enroll a user in the course as a student?.
- The account page displays how many days of access a student has left in the “Status” column. An email reminder is sent to the student 14 days and again at 3 days before their account is set to expire.
- If the student does not take action to redeem their access code or purchase via ecommerce the student’s “Status” column will change from “Demo” to “EXPIRED”.
- If a student’s course expires, they will not be able to access their course until they purchase or redeem access. Anything they’ve submitted or completed IS STILL SAVED in the course even after their demo period expires.
- Once they purchase or redeem access, they will be able to enter their course and see the work that they’ve already completed. Once access is purchased or redeemed, the “Status” column will change to “PAID”.