How do I edit a quiz question?

Document created by Vishal Sharma on Jan 10, 2017Last modified by Vishal Sharma on Jan 13, 2017
Version 4Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

How do I edit a quiz question?

Whether you've built your own pooled or non-pooled quiz, or you're working with one we've supplied, you can edit quiz questions one at a time.

Note: This article focuses on editing the text of a question stem and/or answer choices. If you wish to do more advanced formatting, such as adding images to questions, see How do I add an image to a quiz question?.

Warning: You should NOT use the edit button to preview a question -- only use it if you intend to alter the question. You should use the "Preview" button to preview questions. Choosing "Edit" tells LaunchPad that you do not want this question replaced by a publisher provider update, should one occur. This will happen even if you don't actually alter the question in any way.

Go to the LaunchPad question editor.

Go to the LaunchPad question editor.

If you're on the LaunchPad home page, click the title of the quiz and Edit Questions. Or, if you're already editing a quiz, go to Questions.

Open the question editor.

Open the question editor.

If you're editing questions within a pooled quiz, you'll first need to click Show Questions to expand all questions within the pool. Otherwise, hover your cursor over the question you wish to edit and click Edit.

Edit the question stem and/or answer choices.

Edit the question stem and/or answer choices.

Click into the text to edit the stem and/or answer choices. When you're done making changes, click Save.

Attachments

Outcomes