Can I get free trial access to my course?

Document created by Vishal Sharma on Jan 10, 2017
Version 1Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Yes! Free trial access allows you to register for and work inside of a course for 21 days, giving you time to purchase your books and/or media from the bookstore or our e-commerce site.

Notes

• When you’re ready to purchase or when your free trial access has expired, you must re-register with an access code that you’ve purchased from the bookstore or purchase standard access through our e-commerce site. Please enter the same first name, last name, email address, and password that you used for free trial access to ensure that your work and grades remain associated with your account. For more information, see the help article What should I do after my free trial access has expired?.
  • Throughout this article you'll see references to LaunchPad, but please know that the free trial access detailed here is the same for LaunchPad Solo, LearningCurve, and Writer's Help 2.0.

Go to the course-specific URL provided by your instructor

Select I need to pay later, enter your email address, and click Submit.

User-added image

User-added image

Read and click to accept Terms of Use

User-added image

Enter your name, choose a password and select Register

Passwords must be at least eight characters long, and include at least one capital, one lowercase, one special character and one numeric character.

User-added image

Click Continue to Site

You will see the date that your free trial access will end. You can enter an access code or purchase access from this page if you're ready. Otherwise, continue to the site to begin your 21-day free trial.

User-added image

Click Join Course to confirm this is the course you wish to join

If this isn't the course you meant to join, click Join a Different Course.

User-added image

Enter your course

User-added image

Once you log in to your course, you'll see a counter in the upper left of the page to let you know how much time is left in your free trial.

User-added image

*NOTE*

As a reminder, when your free trial access has expired, you must re-register with an access code that you’ve purchased from the bookstore or purchase standard access through our e-commerce site. Please enter the same first name, last name, email address, and password that you used for free trial access to ensure that your work and grades remain associated with your account.

Attachments

Outcomes