HE Student Knowledge Base URL: http://cmg.screenstepslive.com/s/MacmillanMedia_StudentHelp/m/FlipIt_SM/l/455579-how-can-i-get-free-trial-access-to-flipit
How can I get free trial access to FlipIt?
- You are automatically given temporary access to the FlipIt system for 21 days starting from the day that you log in to the system.
- Your account page displays how many days of access you have left in the “Status” column. An email reminder will be sent 15 days and again at 3 days before your account is set to expire.
- If you do not take action to redeem your access code or purchase via ecommerce your “Status” column will change from “Demo” to “EXPIRED”.
- If your course expires, you will not be able to access your course until you purchase or redeem access. Anything you've submitted or completed IS STILL SAVED in the course even after your demo period expires.
- Once you purchase or redeem access, you will be able to enter your course and see the work that you've already completed. Once access is purchased or redeemed, the “Status” column will change to “PAID”.