How do I register for my course by purchasing access online?

Document created by Vishal Sharma on Jan 11, 2017Last modified by Vishal Sharma on Jan 12, 2017
Version 7Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Notes

• If you've enrolled with free trial access, you will ultimately need to register again with an access code you've purchased from your bookstore or by purchasing a subscription online. Upon registering again, you must use the same email address that you used with free trial access. If you do not use the same email address, all the course work you've completed will be lost.
  • Please be aware that you will simply be given access to the product of your choosing; you will not receive an access code to re-enter at a later date.
  • For more information on what to do after your free access has expired, see "What should I do after my free trial access has expired?
  • Throughout this article you'll see references to LaunchPad, but please know that the purchase process detailed here is the same for LaunchPad Solo, LearningCurve, and Writer's Help 2.0.

Go to the course URL provided by your instructor

Alternatively, go to LaunchPadWorks.com and follow the instructions to find your course.

User-added image

Select I want to purchase access, enter your email address, and click Submit

User-added image
  • If you have an account, you will be asked to re-enter your password as below. Once you've entered your password proceed to "Click Add to Cart" below.
  • If you don't already have an account, you will be taken directly to the terms of use. If that's the case for you, skip to "Read and click to accept Terms of Use" below.
User-added image

Read and click to accept Terms of Use

User-added image

Enter your name, choose a password and select register

Passwords must be at least eight characters long, and include at least one capital, one lowercase, one special character and one numeric character.

User-added image

Click "Add to Cart"

Select your required subscription length and click Add to Cart. Note that you can see the price of the item here.

User-added image

Choose your method of payment

From here, you can proceed in one of two ways:

• METHOD 1: Pay with your own Paypal account.
  • METHOD 2: Pay with a debit or credit card or PayPal credit.

See below for instructions on how to purchase using each method.

User-added image

METHOD 1: PAY WITH YOUR OWN PAYPAL ACCOUNT

Click "PayPal"

User-added image

User-added image

Click "Continue"

User-added image

Click "Confirm Payment"

You can choose "Edit Items" if you need to make any changes.

User-added image

METHOD 2: PAY WITH A DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD

Enter your Debit or Credit Card information

Click "Continue" when you're done.

User-added image

Click "Confirm Payment"

User-added image

Click "Continue to LaunchPad" to open LaunchPad

User-added image

Click "Join Course" to confirm this is the course you wish to join

If this isn't the course you meant to join, click "join a different Course."

User-added image