HE Student Knowledge Base URL (for LaunchPad): http://cmg.screenstepslive.com/s/MacmillanMedia_StudentHelp/m/LaunchPadSM/l/246383-how-do-i-register-for-my-course-by-purchasing-access-onlineHE Student Knowledge Base URL (for Writer's Help 2.0): http://cmg.screenstepslive.com/s/MacmillanMedia_StudentHelp/m/11959/l/596506-how-do-i-register-for-my-course-by-purchasing-access-onlineHE Student Knowledge Base URL (for LearningCurve): http://cmg.screenstepslive.com/s/MacmillanMedia_StudentHelp/m/LearningCurveSM/l/246383-how-do-i-register-for-my-course-by-purchasing-access-online
- If you've enrolled with free trial access, you will ultimately need to register again with an access code you've purchased from your bookstore or by purchasing a subscription online. Upon registering again, you must use the same email address that you used with free trial access. If you do not use the same email address, all the course work you've completed will be lost.
- Please be aware that you will simply be given access to the product of your choosing; you will not receive an access code to re-enter at a later date.
- For more information on what to do after your free access has expired, see "What should I do after my free trial access has expired?
- Throughout this article you'll see references to LaunchPad, but please know that the purchase process detailed here is the same for LaunchPad Solo, LearningCurve, and Writer's Help 2.0.
Go to the course URL provided by your instructor
Alternatively, go to LaunchPadWorks.com and follow the instructions to find your course.
Select I want to purchase access, enter your email address, and click Submit
- If you have an account, you will be asked to re-enter your password as below. Once you've entered your password proceed to "Click Add to Cart" below.
Enter your name, choose a password and select register
Choose your method of payment
From here, you can proceed in one of two ways:
- METHOD 1: Pay with your own Paypal account.
- METHOD 2: Pay with a debit or credit card or PayPal credit.