HE Instructor Knowledge Base URL: http://cmg.screenstepslive.com/s/MacmillanMedia/m/LaunchPadIM/l/121193-what-are-the-minimum-system-requirements-for-your-mediaHE Student Knowledge Base URL: http://cmg.screenstepslive.com/s/MacmillanMedia_StudentHelp/m/LaunchPadSM/l/121193-what-are-the-minimum-system-requirements-for-your-mediaHS Instructor Knowledge Base URL: http://cmg.screenstepslive.com/s/bfw_highschool_helpcenter/m/launchpad_TM/l/232288HS Student Knowledge Base URL: http://cmg.screenstepslive.com/s/bfw_highschool_helpcenter/m/launchpad_SM/l/232451
We recommend the following browsers:
- Chrome 28 and above
- Firefox 13 and above
- Safari 6 and above
- Internet Explorer 10 and above
Because our rich media runs on Flash, iPads, iPods, iPhones, and other mobile devices are not supported. Using an unsupported device or browser may prevent you from registering, logging in, navigating the site, assigning items, and submitting answers to a quiz.
We do use pop-ups, especially during the process of completing an online purchase to one of our sites.
- Higher Learning instructors and students: Allow pop-ups on www.macmillanlearning.com.
- High school teachers and students: Allow pop-ups on www.highschool.bfwpub.com.
You must allow session cookies.
- Animations and interactive tutorials for some titles require Adobe Flash Player version 10 or higher (We recommend, however, using version 11 or the most current version available.)
- To view PDFs, you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader.
- Various video players/codecs depending on title: Brightcove, Apple QuickTime, Windows Media Player, RealPlayer, OggVorbis.
- Some content requires Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
Monitor Resolution and Color Depth
1024x768 minimum required; larger resolutions are recommended.