Customer Knowledge Base URL: http://cmg.screenstepslive.com/s/MacmillanMedia_StudentHelp/m/52447/l/553738-registering-for-courses
- Log in.
- Look for the gray bar entitled Enroll in a new course.
- Click on your subject to expand the menu.
- Click on the term to expand the menu further (note that Semester 1 refers to the first course in a sequence and not necessarily the first term of the school year).
- Once the menus are fully expanded, you’ll see a link to a specific course. If this is indeed the course you’d like to register for, click the link. Otherwise, continue expanding the other menus until you locate the correct link and click it.
- You may be asked to enter a Key code, which is not the same thing as an Access Card Code from a scratch-off card. The key code (if necessary) should have been provided to you by your instructor.
- Enter your zipcode and pay if necessary.
Most courses require payment using a credit card, a PayPal account, or an Access Card Code from a scratch-off card purchased at your bookstore. In some cases, you may have additional options to enter the course for free for x days or to use your Sapling Learning credit. You can also buy multiple terms for a bulk discount.
When you return from paying, you will be enrolled in your course. If your credit card is not accepted, it may help to create a PayPal account, store your credit card info there, then use the PayPal option to pay for Sapling Learning.
Once you have registered and enrolled, you can log in at any time to complete or review your homework assignments.