HE Instructor Knowledge Base URL: http://cmg.screenstepslive.com/s/MacmillanMedia/m/52442/l/553765-printing-assignmentsHE Student Knowledge Base URL: http://cmg.screenstepslive.com/s/MacmillanMedia_StudentHelp/m/52447/l/553765-printing-assignmentsHS Instructor Knowledge Base URL: http://cmg.screenstepslive.com/s/bfw_highschool_helpcenter/m/58868/l/560980-printing-assignments?space_id=194&preview=true&preview=trueHS Student Knowledge Base URL: http://cmg.screenstepslive.com/s/bfw_highschool_helpcenter/m/58876/l/560978-printing-assignments?space_id=194&preview=true&preview=true
To print an assignment:
- Click the activity you wish to print.
- If you are an instructor, click the preview button . If you are a student, skip to step 3.
- Click the Print button in the top bar of the assignment . If the icon is not available, your instructor has disabled printing for that assignment.
- Choose whether you want to Print Assignment or to Print Current Item.
- Follow any additional on-screen prompts (these will depend on your computer's printing settings).
Students, when you return to the site to enter your answers, be careful to match each question to what you see on screen. It is possible in some cases for your instructor to add or remove questions after you print the assignment.
Can I print solutions?
To curb cheating, we currently do not allow you to print your work or the solutions for assignments.
Printing assignments can be finicky in some browsers. If you are having trouble printing, we recommend that you try different browsers until you find the one that works best with your system.
How do I save as PDF?
In step 5 of the printing instructions above, you will be shown your computer's printer options. If you have a Mac, you may already have a print to pdf option. If you have a PC, you may need to install a pdf-making program that will insert a pdf option into your printer menu. Many free programs are available online, such as "Cute pdf".