HE Instructor Knowledge Base URL: http://cmg.screenstepslive.com/s/MacmillanMedia/m/52442/l/546764-making-activities-visible-to-studentsHS Instructor Knowledge Base URL: http://cmg.screenstepslive.com/s/bfw_highschool_helpcenter/m/58868/l/629842-making-activities-visible-to-students
Any activity that shows up as a gray link on your main course page is invisible to your students. Even if you set an available from date, your students will not be able to access these activities unless you set them to show. There are three ways to set activities to show:
From the Activity Editor
- Click on an assignment name to open the activity editor.
- Click the show icon in the Settings panel, which looks like a closed eye. The icon will change to an open eye to indicate that students can see it.
- If you don't see the Settings panel, you may need to close the library by clicking the book icon.
From your Main Course Page
- Click Turn editing on at the top-right corner of your course page.
- Click the show iconnext to the activity, which looks like a closed eye. The icon will change to an open eye to indicate that students can see it.
From the Activities and Due Dates page
- Click Activities and Due Dates.
- Click the show iconnext to the activity. The icon will change to an open eye to indicate that students can see it.
- Or, you can use the checkboxes at the far left of the page to select multiple assignments, then click Edit selected activities to change the visibility setting.