HE Instructor Knowledge Base URL: http://cmg.screenstepslive.com/s/MacmillanMedia/m/52442/l/546758-question-poolsHS Instructor Knowledge Base URL: http://cmg.screenstepslive.com/s/bfw_highschool_helpcenter/m/58868/l/630149-question-pools
You can group questions into “pools,” which allows for even more variation from student to student. For example, you could group 5 similar questions, and each student is assigned 2 questions randomly selected from that pool.
- Click on an activity to open the activity editor.
- Click on a question to select it, or Ctrl+click to select multiple questions. With one or more questions selected, click the folder icon.
- Shading now appears around the question(s). Additional questions can be dragged into or out of the shaded region.
- Additional options are available at the top of the question pool.
- Collapse the pool using the green triangle.
- Edit the number of assigned questions using the Assign menu.
- Unpool the questions.
- Delete the pool and its questions.