HE Instructor Knowledge Base URL: http://cmg.screenstepslive.com/s/MacmillanMedia/m/52442/l/550266-image-animationHS Instructor Knowledge Base URL: http://cmg.screenstepslive.com/s/bfw_highschool_helpcenter/m/58868/l/550266-image-animation?space_id=194&preview=true&preview=true
The Animation/Image Module can be used to upload image files and display them in IBIS. The module supports both JPEG and SWF image formats. Files up to 100 kB can be uploaded. For Flash files (SWF), both static and dynamic images are supported. Note: IBIS cannot display background color in SWF files.
Image names cannot have periods (.) or spaces in them.
- Yes: Figure_1-2.jpg
- No: Figure 1.2.jpg
- Delete. Removes this module from the stage.
- Revert. Removes changes made to module in current tab.
- Grading Status. Indicates that the module is static. In graded modules, clicking on this button changes the module between static, graded, and interactive.
- Upload Image. Opens a dialog box to select and load an image file.
- Show Border. Adds a border around the module.