What should I do after my free trial access has expired?

Document created by Vishal Sharma on Jan 12, 2017Last modified by Vishal Sharma on Jan 13, 2017
Version 103Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

You can purchase your course materials from the bookstore or purchase access from our e-commerce site any time after you acquire free trial access, either before or after your free trial access has expired. Please use the following instructions to enroll with standard access to the course.

Notes

• When you’re ready to purchase or when your free trial access has expired, you will need to go through the account creation process again. Please be sure to enter the same first name, last name, email address, and password that you used to create your free trial account. Doing so will ensure that your work remains associated with your account.
  • Throughout this article you'll see references to LaunchPad, but please know that the purchase process detailed here is the same for LaunchPad Solo, LearningCurve, and Writer's Help 2.0.

Step 1: Go to your course URL

Whether you plan to purchase a subscription online or to register a code you have obtained from the bookstore, you should first go to your course URL.

NOTE: make sure you are NOT logged in.

Step 1: Go to your course URL

Step 2

If you wish to purchase a subscription online with a PayPal account or a credit or debit card, see Step 2a. If you have purchased your course materials from the bookstore, see Step 2b.

Step 2a: Tick "I want to purchase access."

If you wish to purchase a subscription online with a PayPal account or a credit or debit card, select I want to purchase access and enter the email address with which you've been logging in. Click Submit.

Step 2a: Tick

Step 2b: Tick "I have a student access code."

If you have purchased your course materials from the bookstore, tick I have a student access code and enter it, including the dashes, into the Access code field. Click Submit.

Step 2b: Tick

Step 3: Complete registration or online purchase.

Step 4: Continue working.

When you complete your enrollment, you will be brought to your course home page. All of your assignments should be there, as well as any work you've submitted or grades you've received during the free trial access period.

Step 4: Continue working.

Attachments

Outcomes