Where do I get my assignments?

Document created by Vishal Sharma on Jan 12, 2017Last modified by Vishal Sharma on Jan 12, 2017
Version 2Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Step 1

Upon entering your course, you will see a notification about assignments due in the next 7 days. Directly under it is the Assignments section. The due dates will be listed on the right.

You will see “To Do” or “Extra Credit” for assigned items worth points and "Optional" for items assigned for no points. You will see “Past Due” when assignments have passed the due date. When you complete an assignment, the original indicator flips to “Done” except when your teacher has to manually grade the item. In this case the item retains its original state until your Instructor grades the item, at which point it will flip to “Done”.

Step 1

Step 2

Click on an assignment title to open it. If an entire unit has been assigned, the unit will expand, and you will see the due dates and point values, if applicable, of the activities within it.

Step 2

Step 3

Clicking on an activity with a due date listed on the right will take you into that particular activity. From there, you can complete it.

(For more information, see How do I complete my assignments?)

Step 3

Attachments

Outcomes