What is a rubric?
- A rubric is a tool that your instructor may use to communicate the expectations for an assignment.
- It lists the criteria and describes levels of quality from excellent to poor.
HOW DO I USE A RUBRIC TO SCORE VIDEOS?
Score the video
- The Criteria to Score counter will let you know how many criteria you've scored as you go;
- The Total points awarded counter will let you know how many points you've awarded as you go;
- Click the boxes corresponding to the grade you want to give for each of the various criteria.
- Use the scroll bar on the right to scroll to see the entire rubric.
Return to the "Assignment" tab
You can submit the assignment if you've fulfilled the minimum requirements set by your instructor. Look at the Assignment Details to find out if you have any requirements that you haven't submitted.
If you're ready you can now Submit the Assignment.
If you're required to grade your fellow students' videos you can now do that. Click on the videos one at a time and repeat the above steps.