By having students change their name, your grade book will populate with their names instead of a generic account number. You can also have students change their ID number. If both of these are done, it is easier to export grades into your district's grade book.
- Log into Sapling Learning with the username and password given to you.
- Click on your current name in the top right which should look something like this.
- Open the "Edit Profile" tab
- Change your first and last name to your name.
- Scroll down to type in your student ID number if your school uses ID numbers.
- Click "Update Profile" at the bottom.
- Return to the main page by clicking the Sapling Learning logo in the top left.
If you need to edit a student's identification information in the future you have the ability to do so using the Participants page.