HE Instructor Knowledge Base URL: http://cmg.screenstepslive.com/s/MacmillanMedia/m/52442/l/549796-assignment-statisticsHS Instructor Knowledge Base URL: http://cmg.screenstepslive.com/s/bfw_highschool_helpcenter/m/58868/l/549796-assignment-statistics?space_id=194&preview=true&preview=true
There are two types of statistics available for each assignment
- Class Assignment Stats: This data can be used to identify questions or topics where the class is struggling.
- Student Assignment Statistics: This data can be used to identify who is struggling and for which questions within an assignment.
Class Assignment Stats
Once student begin working on an activity, a Stats column will appear in the activity editor and continue to fill in as students complete questions.
- From your course page, click on an activity name.
- The bar fills from left to right as students work on the question. The color division within the bar represents the percentage of students who got the question correct vs. incorrect vs. not attempted.
- Hover your mouse over a bar to see details about number of attempts and average score for each subset of students.
- To edit which columns are displayed in the activity editor, click on .
- Click Grades, then click on the name of an assignment in a column header. Or, click the bar-graph icon in the activity editor .
- The colored blocks show a student's performance on a particular item.
- Hover your mouse over each cell for additional information.
- Click on a cell or a student's name to review their answers.