Customer Knowledge Base URL: http://cmg.screenstepslive.com/s/MacmillanMedia/m/52442/l/546457-remove-students-who-have-dropped-the-course
- From your main course page, click Course Management.
- Choose Participants.
- Locate the desired student and click the Remove button .
- Click OK to confirm the removal.
- If the student has already paid, they will be refunded or credited as appropriate.
The student's name will now appear in the Former Students section at the very bottom of the participants page. If you need to re-add the student at a later time, this is the where you can do so.
- If you do not see a Remove button, it is likely because the end date of the course has passed. If you believe the end date has been set incorrectly or that there is a need to remove the student even after the course has ended, please contact your Client Success Specialist.
- If you click the Remove button and nothing happens, you may have inadvertently checked a box to "Prevent this page from creating additional dialogs". To regain that functionality, try restarting your browser. That is, close all windows and tabs completely before returning to the page.