HE Instructor Knowledge Base URL: http://cmg.screenstepslive.com/s/MacmillanMedia/m/52442/l/546453-import-components-from-one-course-to-anotherHS Instructor Knowledge Base URL: http://cmg.screenstepslive.com/s/bfw_highschool_helpcenter/m/58868/l/546453-import-components-from-one-course-to-another?space_id=194&preview=true&preview=true
You can import activities, resources, labels, and files from any course in which you are an instructor, to any other course in which you are an instructor.
- Go to the course that you want to add to.
- Click Course Management > Import.
- Where it says "Courses I have taught", choose the course that you want to copy from and click Use this course.
- Select the components to import. It can be useful to deselect everything first by clicking None at the top.
- If the course you're importing from contains any files (for example, if you uploaded your syllabus) you can choose "Course files: Yes" to bring those files over with the import. The other two options regarding "Site files" and "Dates" do not do anything.
- Click the Continue button at the bottom of the page.
- Repeat step 6 three more times.
The components will be appended to the same numbered block where they appeared in the original course (as long as that block exists in the course to which they were imported). If that block does not exist (e.g., if the new course has fewer blocks than the original course) the components will be appended to the top block.