You may wish to deactivate or activate users throughout the course of the school year as students are added or removed from your courses. Adding and removing users can be accomplished using the Participants page.
- From the Participants page, find the user you wish to remove from your course.
- In the row of the user you wish to remove, click the Remove button in the "Remove from course" column of the list.
- You will be asked to confirm the unenrollment. Click OK.
- The user will then appear under the title "Former Students" at the bottom of the page.
- To add a student back to the course that has previously been removed, check the box in the "Select" column.
- Click the Add Selected Users button at the bottom of the page.