HE Instructor Knowledge Base URL: http://cmg.screenstepslive.com/s/MacmillanMedia/m/52442/l/561306-what-changes-can-users-expect-in-the-upcoming-mobile-assignment-updatesHS Instructor Knowledge Base URL: http://cmg.screenstepslive.com/s/bfw_highschool_helpcenter/m/58868/l/554145-what-changes-can-users-expect-in-the-upcoming-mobile-assignment-updates?space_id=194&preview=true&preview=true
Some of the key updates to our mobile assignments include:
- A better user experience with clearer feedback on their progress with individual questions and the assignment as a whole
- The ability for teachers to view student work for each attempt
- Increased accessibility for all users
- Improved speed and stability
- The ability for our team to make quick changes to any questions in need of edits
In the new assignments, hints and feedback will enter from a right side panel instead of a floating dialog. On the left side, the questions are listed and populate with information on how the student has done with each.
When a student gets a question correct or gives up on a question in homework mode, a new dialog opens to let them know that they have completed the question and to give them the option to view the solution for that question.
The question modules have been updated to have a cleaner look and improved functionality with screen readers.
After a question has been completed, all of the attempts made on that question are shown along the upper right corner of the assignment. The question list to the right also shows which questions were started, which were solved, and how many attempts have been made on each.