How do I submit remaining Homework question attempts or view how many attempts I have left?

Document created by Vishal Sharma on Jan 12, 2017
Version 1Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

There are two ways for you to submit your remaining Homework question attempts after you've started your Homework Assignment:

• Option 1: Submit the remaining attempts from the Homework activity page;
  • Option 2: Submit the remaining attempts from the question navigation.

For more information on completing a Homework Assignment, please review the help article How do I complete an assigned Homework activity?.

HOMEWORK POLICIES

The number of question attempts is defined by your instructor and displayed in the question Settings area.

In the Navigation Bar at the top you will see:

• The title of the activity;
  • The point total and if you have earned points toward that point total;
  • The due date and time.

Under Policies you will learn:

• The due date and time;
  • Which attempt (if your teacher is giving you more than one) will be reported to the gradebook;
  • If you can save and return to a question after starting the activity.
HOMEWORK POLICIES

Option 1: Submit the remaining attempts from the Homework activity page.

• From the homework activity screen you can view the attempts column next to each question to see how many attempts you have left and your score on previous attempts.
  • You may attempt a question until 0 attempts remain whether or not you submitted a correct answer.
Option 1: Submit the remaining attempts from the Homework activity page.

Click:

• Attempt to start the first or next attempt for a question.
  • Resume to continue working on a saved attempt for a question.

You will then be taken to the selected question. For more information on submitting a Homework question attempt, please refer to the help article How do I submit a Homework question attempt?.

Option 2: Submit remaining attempts from the question navigation

While working on a particular question you can use the "Retake" button in the lower right to retake a question. You will only have access to this button when you actually have more attempts left.

For more information on question navigation please refer to the help article How do I navigate between questions while completing a Homework Activity?.

Option 2: Submit remaining attempts from the question navigation

Attachments

Outcomes