HE Instructor Knowledge Base URL: http://cmg.screenstepslive.com/s/MacmillanMedia/m/52442/l/546418-something-s-broken-general-troubleshooting-tipsHS Instructor Knowledge Base URL: http://cmg.screenstepslive.com/s/bfw_highschool_helpcenter/m/58868/l/630466-something-s-broken-general-troubleshooting-tips
Here are some things to try.
- See if clearing your browser cache helps.
- Try using a different browser.
- Next, verify your Flash version. If it's already up to date, you may need to uninstall then reinstall your Flash plugin.
- Restart your computer.
- Another potential cause could be your internet connection. Check to make sure your internet access is working correctly, and perhaps try a different network.
- If you are using Internet Explorer, make sure you have "Compatibility View" turned OFF. In older versions of IE, you may see an icon that looks like a ripped piece of paper next to the url bar and it will be blue if that mode is on. Click that icon to toggle Compatibility View off/on.
In newer versions of IE, click Tools > Compatibility View Settings and Remove saplinglearning.com from the list if present.
If none of these tactics help, please let your Client Success Specialist know. Describe the issue in as much detail as possible, including the clicks you made to get there, and how the page responded. For example, "I clicked the submit button and the page went blank" is more descriptive than "I can't submit." Screenshots are also extremely helpful. If possible, also include information about your operating system (Mac vs. Windows 7, 8 etc.) and your browser (Chrome vs. Firefox vs. IE 8, 9 etc.).