HE Instructor Knowledge Base URL: http://cmg.screenstepslive.com/s/MacmillanMedia/m/FAQs/l/263450-why-do-i-need-a-macmillan-instructor-account
An account with Macmillan gives teachers in the U.S. and Canada:
- free access to instructor resources
- exam copies of textbooks and access to premium media
- and guarantees our fastest service.
Once you request an account, we have to verify your status as an instructor. This can take up to 2 full business days.
Enter your email address.
You will be taken to the first screen of the registration process and asked to identify whether you are a new or returning instructor. Warning: If you think you may already have an account because you've used our books and media in the past, enter your email address under "Returning User" and click the "Forgot Password?" link.
Find your school.
- Enter your contact information, and make a note of your password.
- Make sure to check the check-box below the phone number box to opt in to e-mail updates about opportunities to review.
- Search for your school and department, and select your position.
- Finally, click "Submit" to complete the registration!
Verify your e-mail address.
Once you've completed the registration process, you'll get the confirmation screen, which lets you know that a verification e-mail is on its way. Remember, it can take up to 2 business days for us to verify your status as an instructor--but the good news is that you only have to do this once.