HE Instructor Knowledge Base URL: http://cmg.screenstepslive.com/s/MacmillanMedia/m/LearningCurveIM/l/125150-can-my-students-get-a-refund-if-they-drop-my-course
If a student purchased access online and drops the course, he or she can contact Tech Support (within 2 weeks of purchasing access) to get a refund. The student can then re-purchase access if he or she takes the course later. Please note that if the student has already registered the Student Access Code, he or she will not be eligible for a refund.
You can reach tech support:
1. By filling out an online form
This will help us have all the information we need about what you are experiencing.
2. By phone
Technical Support Hours (Eastern Time)
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 a.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
- Saturday: 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 12:00 p.m. - 3:00 a.m.