HE Instructor Knowledge Base URL: http://cmg.screenstepslive.com/s/MacmillanMedia/m/52442/l/550275-sorting-matchingHS Instructor Knowledge Base URL: http://cmg.screenstepslive.com/s/bfw_highschool_helpcenter/m/58868/l/550275-sorting-matching?space_id=194&preview=true&preview=true
The Sorting Module allows you to create matching questions in which students will drag and sort items into categories. To add a sorting module to your question, click the sorting icon in the toolbar and then click the area on the question tab where you want your module to be.
- Number of bins. Allows you to add or remove bins.
- Number of items. Allows you to add or remove items.
- Randomize order. Randomizes the order of the choices presented to students.
- White backgrounds for items. Changes the color of item backgrounds to white.
- Revert. Removes changes made to module in current tab.
- Grading status. Changes the module between static and graded.
- Delete. Removes this module.