You will find a list of your assignment units. Click the arrow to the left to open the unit that houses the assignment you wish to edit.
Hover your mouse over the assignment to expose the Options button on the right. Click Options, then Edit Assignment from the drop-down menu.
From the Manage Assignment screen, you can do the following for the entire class:
- Change the Assignment Due Date.
- Make the assignment visible to or hidden from students.
- Change the point value of the assignment.
- Change the category (i.e., unit) that the assignment is reporting to.
- Edit the assignment's Basic Info or additional Settings. (See additional information in the next step.)
- Unassign the item.
When you're done making changes, click Assign in the lower-left corner of the Manage Assignment screen.
Note: Writer’s Help 2.0 does not support editing assignments for individual students or groups of students.
Manage Content Item: Edit
From the blue Edit link (shown as #5 in the step above), you can edit a variety of settings, depending on the type of assignment. In this example, the Basic Info tab allows you to change the title of the assignment and to add a subtitle, while the Settings tab gives you advanced visibility options. You must Save your changes on a given tab before proceeding to the next tab.