From your Writer's Help 2.0 home page, click Assignments.
You will find a list of your assignment units. Click the arrow to the left of a unit to expand it.
From the Manage Assignment screen, you can do the following for the entire class:
- Change the Assignment Due Date.
- Make the assignment visible to or hidden from students.
- Change the point value of the assignment.
- Change the category (i.e., unit) that the assignment is reporting to.
- Edit the assignment's Basic Info or additional Settings. (See additional information in the next step.)
- Unassign the item.
When you're done making changes, click Assign in the lower-left corner of the Manage Assignment screen.
Note: Writer’s Help 2.0 does not support editing assignments for individual students or groups of students.
Manage Content Item: Edit
By clicking the blue Edit link next to Manage Content Item: on the Manage Assignment screen, you can edit a variety of settings, depending on the type of assignment. In this example, the Basic Info tab allows you to change the title of the assignment and to add a subtitle, while the Settings tab gives you advanced visibility options. You must Save your changes on a given tab before proceeding to the next tab.