- One way to make answer sharing unlikely is to use question pools from which questions will be chosen at random for students. For more information on how to do this, please refer to the help article Creating a Quiz with One Question Pool.
- If you have additional concerns, please follow the instructions below to modify your quiz settings to make answer sharing unlikely.
Click "More Options", then click "Edit"
Choose one or more of the following options:
- Limit the possible attempts to 1
- Set a time limit
- Randomize the question order
- Randomize the answer order within questions
- Don't show answers until after the due date has passed