LaunchPad > How can I control when my students will see the correct answers and receive feedback on their quiz responses?

Document created by Digital Support on Jan 25, 2017Last modified by Kasey R on Feb 24, 2017
Version 5Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

How can I control when my students will see the correct answers and receive feedback on their quiz responses?

Edit the quiz for which you wish to view results and/or feedback settings

Find the quiz in the LaunchPad Table of Contents. Click More Options, then click Edit.

Click the "Settings" tab

Select your desired options to display quiz answers and feedback

1. Show questions and student answers after: Displays the question text and the student’s answers, but not the correct answers after the designated time or never, depending on which option is chosen.
  2. Show whether answers were right or wrong after: For student answers, displays a check for right answers and an x for wrong answers but does not display the correct answer after the designated time or never, depending on which option is chosen.
  3. Show question score after: Displays how many points the question was worth and how many points the student earned, but does not display the correct answer after the designated time or never, depending on which option is chosen.
  4. Show correct answers after: Displays the correct answer for the question after the designated time or never, depending on which option is chosen.
  5. Show feedback and grader remarks after: If applicable, displays feedback for answer choices and any remarks a grader has made after the designated time or never, depending on which option is chosen.
  6. Show solutions after: If applicable, displays problem solutions after the designated time or never, depending on which option is chosen.

Attachments

Outcomes