Go to gradebook
To add footers, click the Display Options button at the top left of the gradebook, then click Visible Footers...
Select the footers that you would like to appear in the gradebook
The options are Missing, Score Entry, Points, Low scores, and Category.
- The Missing footer tells an instructor how many/which students have not provided a submission for the assignment.
- The Low scores footer tells an instructor how many/which students do not have a passing grade for the assignment.
- The Score entry footer tells an instructor the method by which the assignment was graded.
- The Category footer shows the gradebook category for the assignment.
- The Points footer tells an instructor the weight of the assignment within the category.
Once you have made your selections, click the OK button.