- Instructors can now modify deadlines from within a topic without going to the calendar.
Improved grade book/grading
- Instructors can add a new grade column to the grade book to incorporate external grades.
- Instructors can upload and modify student scores to new grade column in the grade book.
- Instructors can export grades (including new grade columns) to CSV files.
- Instructors can assign relative weights to new grade columns (in order to compute a total grade).
- Instructors can compute and display total student grade for course.
- Instructors can choose to display total student grade for course to students.
- Instructors can now reset a student's attempts within a problem to let them try again.
- Instructors can enter grades of more than 100% (bonus).
- Average student score for specific problem or question is now displayed directly on the problem page.
- Exam versions can now be maintained after copying course.
- Instructors who are viewing items through their student account can see assignments even if they are not assigned and viewable to regular students.
- Instructors can delete iclicker questions.