LaunchPad > Adding a New Quiz to a LaunchPad Unit

Document created by Digital Support on Jan 25, 2017Last modified by Digital Support on Aug 15, 2017
Version 8Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Important Note: There are two types of quizzes in LaunchPad. If these instructions do not appear to match with your experience creating a quiz, see the help article How can I create a quiz using LaunchPad's question filters? for information on LaunchPad's other quiz type.

Open unit

Open the LaunchPad unit to which you would like to add a new quiz. In this example, we'll open chapter 3.

Click on the image to zoom in.

Add to unit

Click Add to this Unit, and select Create New.

Select "Quiz"

Enter basic info

Provide a title (Untitled Quiz, in this case), subtitle, and any necessary directions in the text boxes provided, then click Save.

"Questions" tab

Click Questions to browse the question banks for questions or to create your own.

Important Note: There are two types of quizzes in LaunchPad. If these instructions do not appear to match with your experience creating a quiz, see the help article How can I create a quiz using LaunchPad's question filters? for information on LaunchPad's other quiz type.

Search for or create questions

To create your own questions, click on the Create button at the right. For more information on adding your own questions, see the help article How do I enter my own questions into a quiz?.

To browse a question bank for questions, click on the appropriate chapter (in this case, Chapter 3). In this example, we will choose to browse a question bank rather than create a question. 

Choose test bank

Choose the test bank you wish to view questions in (Test Bank 1, in this case).

Add questions

Check the box at the left of each question you would like to add to your quiz, then click the Add button.

Done editing

When finished adding questions (added questions appear at the right under Questions in this assessment), click the Done Editing button at the top left.

View quiz

At this point your quiz has been created. You can go back to the home page, assign the quiz or make additional edits.

1 person found this helpful

Attachments

Outcomes