Before integrating LaunchPad with Blackboard, please set up your LaunchPad course first. Below are links to get started with LaunchPad
Familiarize Yourself with LaunchPad Content.
Get Access to your LaunchPad Course
Create your LaunchPad course:
- How to create a new course (VIDEO)
- How can I browse through all the content available in LaunchPad? (VIDEO)
- How do I assign content in LaunchPad? (VIDEO)
- After activating your LaunchPad course for student registration, you'll see auto-generated registration instructions to distribute to students. IGNORE THESE INSTRUCTIONS AND DO NOT INCLUDE THEM IN YOUR BLACKBOARD COURSE. These are for students who are not accessing LaunchPad within Blackboard. Instead, direct students to this REGISTRATION VIDEO or THESE INSTRUCTIONS
- Tell your students to ignore the instructions on the Launchpad Access cards.
- If the instructions in the student registration video or step by step instructions article are not followed, LaunchPad grades will not sync with Blackboard.
- Do not prompt students to enter their LMS ID. Doing so will conflict with your Blackboard and LaunchPad deep integration and cause technical issues.
Once these steps are complete, proceed with linking LaunchPad to Blackboard: