Note: The following instructions are for LaunchPad, but the same instructions also apply when using Writer's Help 2.0.
Below are links to an instructional video and written instructions on how students connect their LaunchPad to Blackboard. Please share these instructions with your students by placing a link to one or both resources in your Blackboard course, e-mailing one or both links to students, or playing the video/reviewing the instructions on the first day of class.
- Video: Connecting your Blackboard and LaunchPad
- Written instructions: Connecting your Blackboard and LaunchPad
- After activating your LaunchPad course for student registration, you'll see auto-generated registration instructions to distribute to students. Ignore these instructions and do not include them in your Blackboard course. These are for students who are not accessing LaunchPad within Blackboard.
- Tell your students to ignore the instructions on the Launchpad access card that comes packaged with their textbook.
- If the instructions provided above are not followed, LaunchPad grades will not sync with Blackboard.