Please place a link to either this video or step-by-step instructions in your Blackboard course, e-mail to students, or play the video/review the instructions on the first day of class:
- Video: Connecting your Blackboard and Macmillan accounts
- Written instructions: Connecting your Blackboard and Macmillan accounts
- After activating your LaunchPad course for student registration, you'll see auto-generated registration instructions to distribute to students. Ignore these instructions and do not include them in your Blackboard course. These are for students who are not accessing Macmillan content within Blackboard.
- Advise students to disregard the instructions on the Macmillan access card that comes packaged with the textbook.
- If the instructions provided above are not followed, Macmillan grades will not sync with Blackboard.
1 person found this helpful