LaunchPad and Writer's Help 2.0 > I need my students' grades in Canvas now. Can I manually refresh them?

Document created by Digital Support on Jan 25, 2017Last modified by Digital Support on Sep 14, 2017
Version 8Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Although the Canvas/Macmillan deep integration provides an automated process for gradesync, grades often take several hours to update. If you need your grades to appear in Canvas immediately, you can use the Manual Grade Refresh support tool. You can use Manual Grade Refresh any time. It won't interfere with the automated gradesync.

In your Canvas course, go to "Macmillan Learning"

To perform a manual grade refresh click the Macmillan Learning link in the course navigation panel of your Canvas course.

Click on the image to zoom in.

Click "Macmillan Grade Refresh"

On the Macmillan Tools page click the Macmillan Grade Refresh option. The Grade Refresh page will open in a new tab or window.

Click "Refresh Grades"

Note that all gradable assignments you imported into Canvas are listed here on the Macmillan Higher Education Grade Refresh page, with the possible exception of assignments imported in the last 15 minutes. Accept all defaults and click Refresh Grades.

You may see a message alerting you that the task is in progress.

Canvas will perform the gradebook refresh for all the items listed and display a success message.

Confirm grades have been posted

Proceed to the Canvas gradebook and confirm that the students’ scores have been posted.

Click on the image to zoom in.

Attachments

Outcomes