This message is often caused by your Web browser's privacy settings. The Integration Middleware Application prompts you to immediately submit a report, but there are adjustments to your browser settings that you might try first.
Open a new tab or window and follow the instructions for your browser below.
Action for Safari
- Open Safari.
- From the Safari menu, click Preferences
- Click Privacy ---> Cookies and Website Data
- Select Always Allow
Action for Internet Explorer
Tools ---> Internet Options ---> Privacy tab ---> Settings ---> move the slider to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
Action for Firefox
From the menu that looks like three bars at the top-right of your browser window, try each setting combination to see which works for you:
- Options ---> Privacy tab ---> History ---> Remember history
- Options ---> Privacy tab ---> History ---> Use custom settings for history ---> Always use private browsing mode ---> Accept cookies from sites ---> Always
Action for Chrome
- Click on the button with three dots at the top right of Google Chrome
- Click Settings
- At the bottom of the screen, click Advanced
- Under Privacy and Security, click Content Settings
- Select Cookies ---> Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended). Uncheck additional settings.
If these actions do not resolve your issue, please report the issue
Be sure to include the following information in the comments text box:
- Which product you're accessing (LaunchPad or Writer's Help 2.0) through which LMS (Blackboard, D2L, Canvas, or Moodle)
- The steps you took in this article to try to resolve it
- The browser and browser version you're using
- The operating system you're using