LaunchPad and Writer's Help 2.0 > Pair your Canvas course with a LaunchPad or Writer's Help 2.0 course

Document created by Digital Support on Jan 25, 2017Last modified by Digital Support on Sep 13, 2017
Version 10Show Document
  • View in full screen mode
These instructions are for LaunchPad, but the same steps can also be followed when using Writer's Help 2.0.

Click "Macmillan Learning" in your left navigation menu

Click Macmillan Learning in the course navigation panel to access the Macmillan Tools page.

Click "Getting Started"

On the Macmillan Tools page, click Getting Started....

The next step includes a pop-up. If you have a pop-up blocker installed, see the help article After I got access to LaunchPad/Writer's Help 2.0, I clicked Continue to Site, but all I saw was a blank screen. What should I do now?.

If you see the privacy notice, agree to the terms

If prompted for your Macmillan username and/or password, enter them

If prompted for your LaunchPad e-mail address and/or password, type them in and click LOG IN.

Click "Authenticate"

Click "Authorize"

Click "Continue"

Find your LaunchPad course

On the Choose Course page carefully review the list of courses shown and select the LaunchPad course that you wish to pair with your Canvas course by clicking the Associate button.

Click "Yes, Associate this Course"

Proceed through the confirmation prompts by clicking Yes, Associate This Course. Then on the Success! page, click OK.

Note the "LaunchPad" widget on the Macmillan Tools page

The Macmillan Tools page will display again and will now include a number of new tool links. These tools are described in greater detail in other sections of this guide.

Click on the image to zoom in.

Attachments

Outcomes