Note: These instructions are for LaunchPad, but the same instructions also apply when using Writer's Help 2.0.
Please visit this link for a video of the instructions below: Connecting your D2L and Launchpad Accounts (VIDEO)
Connecting your D2L and LaunchPad accounts:
- Recommended web browser is Google Chrome
- Check your browser settings and disable pop-up blockers if you experience any issues accessing LaunchPad content through D2L.
Log in to your institution's D2L/Brightspace site
Disable pop-up blockers if nothing happens after clicking on the LaunchPad link. Check your browser settings if you experience an error message.
Agree to the Legal Terms
Connect LaunchPad account to D2L
If you already have a LaunchPad account that’s different from the e-mail at the top of the registration screen, click the Change link, then enter your LaunchPad e-mail address and password.
If you already have a LaunchPad account and you do not connect with the same LaunchPad e-mail, only a portion of your grades will transfer to D2L.
Select your access option
- Click Enter an Access Code if you've purchased an access card from the bookstore: How do I enter an access code?
- Click Purchase Access to purchase a subscription with a credit card or PayPal account: How do I purchase access?
- Click Request Free Trial for 21 days of free trial access, after which you'll be required to purchase from the bookstore or online: How do I request free trial access?
- Make sure to apply full access to the same e-mail address after the trial access expires or only a portion of your grades will transfer to D2L: What do I do when my free trial has ended?