This article covers adding publisher-provided resources to a LaunchPad unit. If you are interested in creating your own content, see the following help articles:
- Adding an HTML Page to a LaunchPad Unit
- Adding a Link to a LaunchPad Unit
- Adding a Dropbox to a LaunchPad Unit
- Adding a New Quiz to a LaunchPad Unit
- Adding a Document Collection to a LaunchPad Unit
- Adding a Discussion Board to a LaunchPad Unit
- How to Add an Offline Assignment and Import Scores
Select a unit to add resources to
Click the LaunchPad unit to expand it. To add publisher-provided resources, click Browse Resources for this Unit toward the top of the unit.
You can preview resources by clicking on the title. Doing so will open the resource in full-screen view. Click Home in the upper-left corner of the screen to return to your previous view of the resources list.
If a resource has a green check mark and the words In use to the left of the title, then that resource is already featured in the unit. If the resource doesn't contain a notation to the left of the title, then it's available for you to add to the unit.
Add a resource from the listHover your cursor to the left of the title. The message +Add will appear in blue. Click to add the resource.