There are three ways to create assignments from the content within your LaunchPad course:
Click “OK”This will confirm that you would like to assign all of the content items in the unit to be due on the due date you selected.
Select a resource to assign
To assign a particular item within a LaunchPad unit, open the unit and hover over the resource you would like to assign. Then click the Assign button at the right.
Select a due date, enter a point value, and select or create a gradebook category for the resource. Click Assign when you're done.
Click "Add to this Unit"
To create your own content item and then assign it within a LaunchPad unit, open the unit you want to create an item within and click Add to this Unit.
Select the type of item you want to create
For help with each of the different assignment types, see the articles below:
- Adding a Discussion Board to a LaunchPad Unit
- Adding a Link to a LaunchPad Unit
- Adding an HTML Page to a LaunchPad Unit
- How to Add an Offline Assignment and Import Scores
- Adding a New Quiz to a LaunchPad Unit
- How do I create an instructor submitted Video Assignment?
- How do I create a student submitted Video Assignment?
- iClicker Cloud Grade Sync with LaunchPad
- Adding a Dropbox to a LaunchPad Unit
Choose assignment settings
Set the due date, point value, gradebook category, and other assignment settings. Then assign the item.
NOTE: If you check the box for Hide grade from student until due date has passed, your students will not have access to their grades until the due date passes. This can sometimes confuse students who expect to see their grades immediately after submitting their answers. We recommend that if you choose this setting you alert your students so they know what to expect.
Click the “Questions” tab at the top left of the screenYou will only see this tab if you are creating a Quiz or Homework assignment.
To add questions to your assignment, check the box at the left of each question and then click the Add button.