LaunchPad > How do I edit a Homework activity question?

Document created by Digital Support on Jan 25, 2017Last modified by Digital Support on Sep 5, 2017
Version 10Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Warning: Edits to the questions or question settings in a Homework activity cannot be made after a student has submitted an attempt.

This warning does not pertain to new titles released in Fall of 2017 or later, including:
  • Moore, Introduction to the Practice of Statistics, 9e
  • Moore, Statistics: Concepts and Controversies, 9e
  • Sowder, Reconceptualizing Mathematics, 3e

Once a student has submitted an attempt in a Homework assignment, you will be unable to make edits to questions and question settings for that assignment. This includes when you take the Homework assignment as a student in View as Student mode. For this reason, we are recommending a three-course approach as outlined in the help article How can I review Homework activities as a student?. If you need a question edited after the assignment has been locked, contact tech support with the details, and the edit will be made for you. 

Click on the image to zoom in.

Before students have started work on them, homework assignment questions can be edited in the same way that you would edit questions in a LaunchPad quiz. For those instructions, see the help article How do I edit a quiz question?.

If you are looking for information on how to edit question settings, please review the help article How do I apply settings for an entire Homework activity?.

Attachments

Outcomes