There are several ways you might find yourself in the wrong course.
- be in your previous instructor's course
- have accidentally registered into the wrong course with the same textbook
- be in one of our generic (instructor-less) courses
- have accidentally registered for a course with a different textbook
If you are in one of the first three situations above, you can switch into the correct course by following the instructions below. If you registered for a course with a textbook that doesn't match your course's book, you will need to contact tech support.
Note: When you switch courses, any work done in your previous course will not be transferred over to the new course.
Switch Course Enrollment
From your home page, click on the drop-down menu in the top right-hand corner of the page next to your name and select Switch Course Enrollment.
Scroll through the list or begin a search to narrow down the titles
Click "Find My Course" next to the title that corresponds to your course
Select your instructor's course
To find your instructor's course within all the available courses:
- Make sure the correct Academic Term is selected.
- Type in at least the first three letters of your school name.
- If there are multiple instructors teaching with this book at your school, you can type in the instructor's name to filter the results even further.