LaunchPad > My students are having trouble getting into this course. How can I help them?

Document created by Digital Support on Jan 25, 2017Last modified by Digital Support on Jul 24, 2017
Version 11Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

If your students are having trouble getting into a course, there are a few things that you can have them try.

Are they entering the correct code?

First, if they are having trouble registering their access code, ask your students to make sure they are entering all the characters correctly (including any dashes).

Is your course open for student enrollment?

Next, double check to make sure you've opened your course for student enrollment. For more information, see the help article How do I activate my course? (How do I make my course available to students?).

Yellow bar that appears on the top of your LaunchPad course page when the course is not activated

Did you share the course URL?

Finally, each course you create has a unique URL associated with it. Sending students this URL will give them a direct path to the correct course. To share it, log into the product and click View Activation Message under the course your students will be joining.

This message, which includes the unique course URL, can then be copied and pasted into an e-mail to your students, into a Word document, or into your campus course management system. Students should register their access code at this URL to gain access to your course.

Attachments

Outcomes