There are several ways you might find yourself in the wrong course.
- be in your previous instructor's course;
- have accidentally registered into the wrong course;
- be in one of our generic (instructor-less) courses.
If you are in the wrong course, you can switch into the correct one by following the instructions below.
From your home page, click on the drop-down menu in the top right-hand corner of the page and select Switch Course Enrollment
Scroll through the list or begin a search to narrow down the titles
Click "Find My Course" next to the title that corresponds to your course
Select your instructor's course
To find your instructor's course within all the available courses:
- Make sure the correct Academic Term is selected.
- Select your school name from the dropdown menu.
Filter by Instructor
Click Join LaunchPad
When you've found your instructor's course, click Join LaunchPad.
From here you will have three options for accessing your course.