LaunchPad > How do I find my course? Is there a dashboard where I can see all of my courses?

Document created by Digital Support on Jan 25, 2017Last modified by Digital Support on Jul 24, 2017
Version 8Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

At the moment, we do not have a single dashboard that you can use to enter all of your LaunchPad courses from one URL. If you are teaching with two different books, then you will need to use two separate URLs to access LaunchPad for those different books. (For example, if you are teaching a microeconomics course and a macroeconomics course and are using two different books for those courses, then there will be one URL for your micro course and a different URL for your macro course). 

For this reason, it's important to keep track of your unique course ID(s)/course URL(s).

How do I find my course ID or course URL?

Every course that you create has a unique course ID. This holds true whether you create a course from scratch, copy a course from another course, or branch a course from a master. When you direct your students to enroll in your course, you should give them the entire course URL, which contains the ID as a string of numbers at the end. Doing so will ensure your students enroll in their correct course so that you can track their work.

Go to your instructor dashboard

From your course home page, select Switch/Create Courses from the top right under your name.

Locate course URL and ID

Find the title of your course. The URL is located directly under the course title, and the ID is located under the URL. Share this URL with your students so that they can enroll in your course. You can also go to this URL and bookmark it (if you haven't already) to give yourself quicker access to your LaunchPad course.

Attachments

Outcomes